By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only, aged over 18 years old (except for employees, and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies).
2. The Promoter reserves the right to request such information as it considers reasonably necessary or desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility or validity of an entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter this promotion, an entrant must share the Elf Office to their Facebook social media profile.
4. The promotion opens on Monday 21st November 2016 and closes at midnight on Friday 30th December 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winner will be notified via private message to the social media account used to enter the Promotion. Contact for all posts will be made before Monday 9 th January 2016 and the prize will be sent by recorded delivery to the winner’s home address. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize that does not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
6. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
7. A total of 2 prizes will be awarded to an entrant at random as selected by a panel of independent judges. Post 1: Sony Xperia XZ Post 2: Sony MDR 100 Headphones
8. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from the winner within a week of
notification that they accept the prize, another winner from the entries will be selected.
9. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned does not fulfill the promotion criteria or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion. Mobiles.co.uk
12. Each winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner.
13. Details of the name of the winner will be available upon written request to the address below.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions due to circumstances or reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Promoter: mobiles.co.uk, a trading division of The Carphone Warehouse Ltd, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS.
Mobiles.co.uk, a trading division of The Carphone Warehouse Limited ("we", "us", "our"", are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is The Carphone Warehouse Limited (company number 02142673) of 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services and/or information from us
We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to promote certain offers and advertisements according to your general location.